Choose your hat-trick hero to win!
How would you like to win a limited-edition bottle of Spirit of 66 Collection single malt whisky personally signed by Sir Geoff Hurst?
We have launched a competition to celebrate the Euro 2020 Championships and Sir Geoff’s historic hat-trick for England in the 1966 World Cup final.
To be in with a chance of winning this very special bottle all you have to do is choose a player who you think will be a hat-trick hero during the Euro 2020 Championships, which kicks off on June 11 and ends with the final at Wembley on July 11.
Will England’s Harry Kane – the Premier League’s top scorer and World Cup golden boot winner - be the one for you?
There are some outstanding candidates to rival Kane including Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo, who has scored more than 100 goals for his country; Poland and Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski who scored a record 41 league goals this season, while Belgium’s Romelu Lukaka and France’s Kylian Mbappe have also been in the goals this season.
Who will you choose to be your hat-trick hero?
We will announce the winner at the end of the EUROS 2020!
· Choose any player from any of the competing teams in the tournament.
· Entrants must supply a name and email address.
· Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
· There will be two competition entry waves.
· Wave 1 – from June 4 until 5pm on June 11. All entries received by the 5pm deadline will be eligible for all matches in the tournament.
· Wave 2 – Entries will reopen from June 12 until 11.59pm on June 25. All competition entries made during this period will ONLY be eligible for matches in the knock-out stages of the tournament.
· A hat-trick must be scored during the match and be officially recognised by Euro 2020 tournament officials. Goals scored in penalty shoot-outs will not count.
· If more than one entrant chooses a player scoring a hat-trick, a winner will be selected at random.
· There is only one prize.
· There is no cash alternative.
· Only one entry per email address.
· Entries received after the deadline in each wave will not be counted.
· The competition organisers' decision on the winner is final.
· The winner will be notified by email on Monday July 12.
· If no player scores a hat-trick - Spirit of 66 will randomly draw a winner from all competition entrants.